Wednesday, May 24th, 2023
Government Frameworks.com | APAC – User Group presenting | Governance Planning, Tracking & Reporting for your Municipality | May 24th, 11:00 – 11:45 am AEST | Presented by -Luke Holcombe Senior Government Frameworks Strategy & Planning Consultant
Your organization requires a holistic planning view that includes but is not confined to your strategic plan. Within the sphere of governance, a wide range of planning areas exist and touch every role within your municipality.
In this User Group presentation, we will outline these planning areas, and show how they can be planned, tracked, and reported against to establish a comprehensive organizational view for your departments and your senior leadership team.
- Chief Executive Presentation – Why we undertake Governance planning and what we track
- Council Resolution Tracking & Reporting
- Audit Action Tracking
- Capital Projects Tracking & Reporting (with automated financial integration)
- Policies Register (with automated workflow)
- Planning Register (with automated workflow)